Thursday 12 September 2019

Angels are real: I saw one!

Angels are all around us


Hello dear friend,
I hope you are having a good day. I hope I can make it better by telling you that angels definitely do exist. I have seen one! Also, it is my belief that one of my friends became an angel after her death.  I am sharing these things with you to give you hope and encouragement.

First let me tell you about the angel I saw. I was in noisy and crowded cafĂ© having a meeting with my friend Erica from church about a new project we were thinking of doing together. As we swapped ideas the talk was lively and positive. Finally I said to her, “You know, I feel the Holy Spirit very strongly here with us. And I wouldn’t be surprised if we were surrounded by angels listening to our conversation!” With that I looked up and saw an angel. It was a quick glimpse, no more than a couple of seconds. 

I said to Erica, “I’ve just seen an angel! And it had its hand under its chin like this.” I demonstrated with my hand under my own chin in a listening pose. “It was confirming that it was listening!” My friend and I looked wide-eyed at each other. The angel – I couldn’t tell if it was male or female – was a pale golden colour and ethereal in appearance, it had short bubbly curls, and looked like a child. So I think what I saw was a cherub.  I think I had a peak at ‘the other side’ of life; which is also Life!

I said to Erica, “I think we can take it that we are supposed to be doing this project together.” And she agreed. We have had a few further meetings and it is coming together very nicely. I’ll let you have some details when the time is right.

To continue for now with angels I want to tell you that the above picture is a bookmark which my dear friend Thalia gave me. If you read my last blog headed “A challenge to spiritual growth!” you will have already heard that she has gone, this ten years since, to join the angels. Actually, I do mean that literally as, after her death, I had an experience which told me that she had become an angel. I questioned this as I thought angels were angels and people were people. But the explanation I was given was, “She willed it.” And when I mulled it over I believed it. I have never known anyone so focused on angels as Thalia.

I will leave you with a photo of Angel Thalia and a poem I wrote shortly after her death.

Love and blessings

Teresa 

Thalia

Ode to Thalia
By Teresa O’Driscoll, 4th March 2009

Dead and buried.  Over.  Done.
89 years of living, learning, growing,
all locked up in a box.

Only half a story.
Eternal.  Spirit.
Everlasting Love -
Joining the angelic host
kneeling at the feet of
Our Father.
Gone on before me.
Living in my memory.
Living in Spirit and in Truth.

I believe therefore -
I am.
I believe therefore you are:
Alive and Vital;
renewed.


UPDATES!!!

I have been asking God for guidance and listening to His replies for many years. I share my methods in Pray Then Listen, A heart-to-heart with God.

Check out Pray Then Listen In UK / In US  / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback! 


Set on the green and beautiful Greek island of Corfu in this novel I show the ever-present backstory of life, as I interpret the supernatural elements of our dilemmas and choices. 

I know, that no matter what your beliefs or experiences, you will surely recognize the tussles of my characters, as tussles in your own life....  Enjoy!

Click on the following links to check out my novel, Angel at the Paradise Hotel In UK /  In US / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!

I wrote 9 Days to Heaven, How to make everlasting meaning of your life as my personal evangelization effort.  

Check out 9 Days to Heaven In UK / In US / In Singapore 

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!


Here is the link for the YouTube book trailer:  9 Days to Heaven 

For articles, plus more info about me and my work please visit my website.  (www.teresaodriscoll.co.uk)

I'd love to hear your thoughts or feedback on this post.


God bless,

Teresa 

PS. About the links to Singapore, please see my blog post Singapore and Christianity  



No comments:

Post a Comment