Wednesday 1 July 2020

Getting to Know Him!



Jesus said, “Behold I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into his house…” The New Testament, The Revelation to John Chapter 3 verse 20

Dear friend in Christ,
I hope that you are coping well in these difficult times. I pray that, like me, you are staying as close to God as you possibly can. None of us knows how our whole life will unfold but if we walk with Jesus He will help us through everything!

Polls have shown that during lockdown a quarter adults in the UK have tuned into church services. In other words, when the chips are down they have turned to the right person: Jesus Christ!

Many of these people have never even been inside a church. If you identify with that please understand that you are being called by Christ. I know from personal experience that His call is gentle - He will never force Himself into your life. But through this enforced isolation He has the opportunity to catch your attention.

If you are wondering how to get to know Him better you could start by saying this prayer:
“Dear Lord, I am so sorry that I have not paid proper attention to You before. But I am listening now. I want know You. Please show me how to do this. I ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.”

I wrote a book showing clearly how to come close to God. It is called 9 Days to Heaven, How to make everlasting meaning of your life




UPDATES!!!

I have been asking God for guidance and listening to His replies for many years. I share my methods in Pray Then Listen, A heart-to-heart with God.

Check out Pray Then Listen In UK / In US  / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback! 


Set on the green and beautiful Greek island of Corfu in this novel I show the ever-present backstory of life, as I interpret the supernatural elements of our dilemmas and choices. 

I know, that no matter what your beliefs or experiences, you will surely recognize the tussles of my characters, as tussles in your own life....  Enjoy!

Click on the following links to check out my novel, Angel at the Paradise Hotel In UK /  In US / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!

I wrote 9 Days to Heaven, How to make everlasting meaning of your life as my personal evangelization effort.  

Check out 9 Days to Heaven In UK / In US / In Singapore 

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!


Here is the link for the YouTube book trailer:  9 Days to Heaven 

For articles, plus more info about me and my work please visit my website.  (www.teresaodriscoll.co.uk)

I'd love to hear your thoughts or feedback on this post.

God bless,

Teresa 

PS. About the links to Singapore, please see my blog post Singapore and Christianity  


No comments:

Post a Comment