Thursday 3 October 2019

National Poetry Day: Give Him a Chance!




Hello dear friend,
Thank you for stopping by!

Today is National Poetry day so I took a look through my small collection to pick one out to share with you.

Also, though, my lovely friend Jan sadly lost her mum this morning... Yes, it's another one of those 'I don't quite believe it' moments.

For this reason I chose the poem below. And for this reason too I chose the photo above of an angel on a chariot which I took when visiting Rome with Jan some years ago. It seems fitting.


13th February 19 Despair
By Teresa O'Driscoll

What do you do when you’re in despair?
I turn to God ‘cos I know He’s there.

But what about you?
Do you know Him too?
If the answer is No
He’s still the place to go.

You don’t need fancy words
He’s heard them all before.
What He wants from you is a chance.
With me? You might ask. Yes, you!

Just speak from your heart
And tell Him your all –
The pain, the doubt, the fear.
Be open and trust
after all He is Love

And give Him that chance
to let you know He’s near.

And you will find that’s all you’ll ever need.

God bless,
Teresa x
UPDATES!!!

I have been asking God for guidance and listening to His replies for many years. I share my methods in Pray Then Listen, A heart-to-heart with God.

Check out Pray Then Listen In UK / In US  / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback! 


Set on the green and beautiful Greek island of Corfu in this novel I show the ever-present backstory of life, as I interpret the supernatural elements of our dilemmas and choices. 

I know, that no matter what your beliefs or experiences, you will surely recognize the tussles of my characters, as tussles in your own life....  Enjoy!

Click on the following links to check out my novel, Angel at the Paradise Hotel In UK /  In US / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!

I wrote 9 Days to Heaven, How to make everlasting meaning of your life as my personal evangelization effort.  

Check out 9 Days to Heaven In UK / In US / In Singapore 

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!


Here is the link for the YouTube book trailer:  9 Days to Heaven 

For articles, plus more info about me and my work please visit my website.  (www.teresaodriscoll.co.uk)

I'd love to hear your thoughts or feedback on this post.


God bless,

Teresa 

PS. About the links to Singapore, please see my blog post Singapore and Christianity  



No comments:

Post a Comment