Wednesday 28 September 2022

Pray Then Listen - launching on 30th September!

 


https://www.amazon.com/Pray-Then-Listen-Heart-Heart/dp/1789043697

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pray-Then-Listen-heart-heart/dp/1789043697

Hello dear friend,

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am gearing up to the launch of my new prayer guide, Pray Then Listen, A heart-to-heart with God in the UK and it's a bit full on so this is a short update.

The book was released a little ahead in the US. Last night as I worked I got this message from a reader (I don't have their permission so not naming them) that really lifted me: 

"Hi, I've just been reading your book. I've not finished it yet but I wanted to message you and say how much it is blessing me. It gives me such a sense of God's Peace and Presence, and is speaking into my heart. Thank you."

And so, dear friend, if you could use that sense of God's Peace and Presence in YOUR life right now, or if you know of someone who would benefit, I do urge you to grab this book now. 

This is the book that God Himself asked me to write. It is a very humbling experience witnessing God's blessings through it already.

May God continue to bless you

Teresa x  

Please visit my  website for more info and inspiration https://www.teresaodriscoll.co.uk/

News News News!

My debut novel, Angel at the Paradise Hotel,  Christian fiction - Holidays-romance-suspense - is set in Corfu and features characters from Wales, America and Ireland. Find all the details here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment