Wednesday 11 September 2024

Let your heart be filled with hope!

 

Hello and Welcome! 

Wherever you are in the world thanks so much for stopping by for a little inspiration! No matter what sort of day you are having take a moment to take a deep breath, breathe out slowly and read the following Bible quote.

Now say this prayer, or one of your own.

"Dear Heavenly Father, please help me to remember that You are with me always.  Thank You so much for helping me through this day."

REMEMBER The Bible is packed with hope and love so try to read it as often as you  can. As well as the Bible I like to read books by other Christians for a fresh perspective. I recommend this habit. 

You may like to check out my books. 

                            Pray Then Listen  

                                      Prayer guide 
I have been asking God for guidance and listening to His replies for many years. I share my simple methods in Pray Then Listen, A heart-to-heart with God

Check out Pray Then Listen In UK / In US  / In Singapore / In New Zealand / In Australia

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!                               

                Angel at the Paradise Hotel 

                     Christian fiction romance / suspense

Set on the green and beautiful Greek island of Corfu in this novel I show the ever-present backstory of life, as I interpret the supernatural elements of our dilemmas and choices. 

I know, that no matter what your beliefs or experiences, you will surely recognize the tussles of my characters, as tussles in your own life....  Enjoy!

Click on the following links to check out my novel, Angel at the Paradise Hotel In UK /  In US / In Singapore

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!

You may like to see my blog on the Backstory of this novel

                        9 Days to Heaven 

                        Christian inspiration

Living alongside Greeks for many years, their openness about living their religion really rubbed off on me. While living in Athens I wrote my book 9 Days to Heaven. The book shows very simple methods of opening out to the love of God, and welcoming Him into your everyday life. 

I wrote 9 Days to Heaven, How to make everlasting meaning of your life as my personal evangelization effort.  

Check out 9 Days to Heaven In UK / In US / In Singapore  / In Australia / 

Available as a Kindle version or paperback!

Here is the link for the YouTube book trailer:  9 Days to Heaven 

For articles, and inspiration, plus info about me and my work please visit my website.  (www.teresaodriscoll.co.uk)

If you are going through a bad time and want me to put you on my prayer list please let me know. 


God bless,

Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment